I honestly can’t complain about 2009. It was an amazing year. I went to my first Ultra :) I was able to keep the same job the entire year. I met some amazinggg people and made great friends. I went to some dope concerts. I attended crazy parties. I went on a few trips. I finally saw a panda! :) I was courageous and got a new haircut and it worked out. I pierced my lip! I learned a new language. I got an iPhone and sadly, broke it, but I still got it. I learned how to sew. I did some things I never thought I would do. I pushed myself to take chances and even though I didn’t get what I wanted, I can’t look back and ask “What if…?” I can’t lie. I am completely satisfied with 2009.
Bye, 2009, you were good to me.
THEY’RE MAKING A GREEN DAY ROCKBAND? WTF!!! WHY?! THEY SUCK. THEY SHOULD MAKE A RHCP ONE DAMN IT.
GONNA SEE LADY GAGA ON SATURDAY :)
This is what I got for Christmas 2009:
- A hot pink Beatles t-shirt from Hot Topic
- American Eagle navy peace sign shirt
- Off-white button down cardigan from Gap
- Gray and black striped pullover sweater from Gap
- HP Deluxe webcam
- A brown purse
- Sims 3
- A silver slip on bracelet from Charlotte Russe
- A sterling silver earring set from Charlotte Russe
- An Argentina soccer shirt :)
- A gray loose shirt from Forever 21
- Plaid clear sunglasses from F21
- A bronze/gold necklace from F21
- Another Peruvian type hat :D
- A panda beanie baby
- I, Robot, Day After Tomorrow, Independence Day, American Pie 1,2&3.
I still have two more that I haven’t received yet :) I hope everyone got what they wanted this year! <3
- Sandra: bro
- Sandra: you need to buy rimmel glam eyes lash flirt
- Sandra: its prob my fave drugstore mascara
- Gema: i bought that god damn stiletto shit
- Gema: and it SUCKED
- Sandra: man
- Sandra: cant you ask me before you buy shit?
- Gema: it didn't occur to me.
- Gema: i trusted fucking michelle phan
- Gema: shouldve known better.
- Sandra: i fucking hate that bitch
Gema posted her things so I decided to post mine :)
Hoodie! Originally $46 and I got it for $12.
Another hoodie! I’m not 100% sure it’s this one. Website says its $42, also got it for $12.
Le Sac Dress. Regular price: $38. Bought it for $10. Mine is navy with a red and white strap.
Poplin Cross-Front Dress. Regular price: $36. Bought it for $10 also.
I got something for the Keest. Dog tee original price $14 got it for $4.
I got the Shiny Sash. In this color. Regular price $24 got it for $2.
More belts. I got these except the gray. There was another pink instead in mine. Regular price $19 got it for $2.
Look at the madness!
RIP Brittany Murphy.